Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The complicated human relations.

Its been a while !

Currently in Powell Wyoming Northwest College, chilling in the library, wondering how could asians  be so dramatic sometimes, or how people can be so complicated afterall.

People that claim themselves hating all this dramas in life, are the one that actually create all this up. Friendship is something that can be crashed by listening to rumors, Or words made up by the other party. Is friendship this vulnerable? I dont even know

I used to believe in strong friendship, by treating others good and they will do the same, but guess what? People are giving shit in return, being unfriendly and annoyed. I dont care, but at the same time, i wonder if the way i treat my friends is completely wrong.

Dad used to told me that relationship and friendship is really weak in big city, where people be with each other just for the sake of profit and benefits that they can make out of you. I didnt believe it till now, at least not in Malaysia or Bozeman. Is it because of the people that came from a culture with lies and materialism? Or its just simply a bunch of assholes that are yrying to see the world burns down. Jealousy lies in men, but that doesnt mean you have to ruin someone's life, or particularly, friendship.

And to those who believe in the other side, is it really that easy to persuade or change your mind about a friend? Dont you ever think that you judge after listening to both side? If it is, i feel sorry for you because you will never fail to fall into more lies and wasting your time hating/making more enemies in your life which is unnecessary.

I seriously dont care of the content that you made of me, but like what i've posted on facebook before,  that revenge is like a sweetest joy next to getting pussy.
I wont do anything to you for now, in fact i wont do anything to harm you later in life too, but you dont have my respect and please never be under me one day, cause you will have to pay what you did.

No comments: