Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy new year 2011!

Happy belated new year 2011!

I know im kinda late for the wish.

Its finally 2011, 2010 just ended a lil bit too slow, but full with joy and disappointed things.

A person that u trust, u rely the most, can just leave you and treat u like a stranger, what else can be worse than that? Even though it was just an online relationship, and i said i'll never fall for online relationship anymore, but i guess i was wrong. Anyway, its past, and lets welcome 2011 with a big SMILE !

Another sad case that happened was on christmas eve... I swear i have no fate with christmas, 2006 i broke up with my 1st gf on christmas, and 2010 christmas eve, my beloved aunt just suicided, which i posted out in the previous post... RIP


Well of course, its not only the sad/dissapointed matters, life was also full with joy and happiness in 2010, I finally came to US on august! 3 years to go huh, guess i have to struggle hard here in US :)

Other than that, 2 months in my hometown, Marudi was awesome as well! Never been so long in my hometown ever since i left to Subang! OH yeah, i just got my car license on May,2010. Drove around everyday, brought my grandma and my aunt (Just few months before she pass away) for breakfast, fetch friends, flirt with girls :X Hahahaha, thats just one of the best memories in my life


Anyway, lets forget the sadness that happened in 2010, and leave the joy and happiness as a part of our memory!

Cheers!

Kiat

No comments: