Sunday, December 28, 2008

A late christmas wish .

Current feeling : sad and Lonely

Merry christmas everyone and happy new year 2009 in advance :)

i finally update my blog again :D nothing to do now actually hahahah


So many things happened in 2008 and wow i realise i did alot of mistakes, of course im not gonna state here right here.

everything is outta my mind and out of my control. I started to get away from computers and stick to some other stuff (not a good 1 hmm) or hanging around with my friends at night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, lots of friends and mates from ADP are finally leaving. All the best wishes to them and i would definitely miss them like now what im doing :(

It was really a happy memory to be every of u.

All the best wishes to u guys, may ur dreams and wishes come true!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gosh, my hometown is really boring and i couldnt find anything to do except gaming, chatting, or smoking or lepak around. Pssh , anyway i will be back to subang in a week time :D

woot.

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

update la..

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]