Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What can i do?

yep yep . Last week my parents and my lil bro came to KL just to have fun n enjoy since it's school holidays! (Why ADP is not in holiday?)


Spent my whole weekend together with them, pass my dad the PDA, bought my mom a bag, and i had been teaching my dad to use the PDA during this 3 days. -_-"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, just came home and finished my "rojak" from the stalker, its so delicious still, washed my plate, fork, took in my clothes [it's about to rain]

Sitting infront of laptop, feel so lonely, and this reminds me of Akon again cuz:

im So lonely,
im mr lonely,
i have no body,
for my own.

this kind of f**king feeling keep surrounding me these days, and i hate this feeling [no 1 likes it]

all i can do is sleep, the only time that i feel the happiness is at night @@ cuz all my housemates are at home and we start joking around, supper, bla bla bla [except study]

after that, sleep again -_-"

i've lose my motivation to go to cybercafe, and now all the cc around subang jaya have been closed down by MPSJ since some parents complaint to them that their kids never go home or skip classes just to play dota/cs or surf the net there.

can somebody come and tell me:




What can i do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

哈哈~我之前有一段时间也是有这种感觉,
上课的时候很快乐,跟朋友一起打闹,
但是分手后自己一个人回家,路途又远,
就开始郁闷了起来。。。
回到家也只有自己一个人,虽然我很享受
自己一个人在家的自由感,但却像有心事般,
郁闷阿~~

但这只是个过渡期啦~不会太持久的,
只要找到自己可以做的事,并且去享受它,
就会越来越快乐~~看戏也是一件很好打发
时间的消遣哦~~加油啊。。。。