Sunday, April 27, 2008

Changing my life!

Wooot good morning, its 8.42am and i m awake!

Dont doubt i aint stay awake until morning but i slept at 1 am , woooot so unbelievable!

Chua Wee Kiat u did greaT!

hahaha try to change my life step by step, change my lifestyle, change my sleeping time, change my everything to get a BETTER LIFE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holiday is just so boring sometimes, especially when i myself stay in subang while all the guys went back to their own hometown/trips or whatever shits.

No choice so have to online to keep myself doing something else what i can do is just EAT PLAY SLEEP, what an easy life but i aint wanna live like a pig.

Upload a song for my blog.

"Yuhhh!" (I guess this is the 1st word they sing in this song? )

Special thanks to Penguin(Toh Tin Qiao) for teaching me how to upload the shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading tin tin's new blog, i remember yesterday when i was on the phone with my mom, she said she suddenly remember she comb my hair for me everyday when i was small (Actually not, coz i was like primary 6? LOL), and she said "why are u so stupid that time? dont comb ur hair urself, or maybe u r lazy?"

Omg my own mom claim that im STUPID? T_T

I aint STUPID all the time but im just too smart until lazy to comb my hair and can u imagine u want me to wake up like 6am to comb my hair? NO WAY, so every morning i would just sit there diam diam wait for my mom to comb my hair during my primary time LOL.

No choice, 6am is just toooooooo EARLY! = = i have to enjoy every min to sleep , even when i was sitting on the bed =X

but hey thinking back to the old time, i think im a kid who growed slowlyyyyyyyyy (Mentally i mean), guess what? i couldnt leave my milk bottle (nai3 ping2) until... PRIMARY 5!

i know it's embrassing but thats all past things. anyway i couldnt leave it not becoz im still think like a child but im just LAZY to drink with cups, and i can just lay on sofa watching tv while enjoying my milk/milo/bla bla bla aww it was soooo relaxing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im wondering what r the guys doing for this holiday?

urghhh cant stand it anymore I MUST GO SOMEWHERE!

hungry, gotta go , ciao~

p/s dont laugh at me on my milk bottle story-_-"

6 comments:

tin said...

EH I THINK i also use milk bottle until pri 5 lidat (ssshhhhhh)

MasterX said...

SERIOUSLY? LOL I thought i am the only one! LOL omg!

But to think back i think it was so nice laying on somewhere and dont need to wake up to drink something, just lay there omg!

Alvin Chai said...

wa..if i'm not remember wrongly..
i stopped before goin to primary school..haha..i am genius!!

MasterX said...

alvin: eh eh eh stop drinking milk bottle doesnt u are damn genius okay hahahaha

chiew said...

hey...tell u wat.i think i was also same as u that i used milk bottle till standard 5...bt sometimes only...hehe.

and i cant imagine when u were small...i mean imagine u as a small kid.LOL.

Anonymous said...

kwgt nejjh Large Tits hmdszd b up w urj